Subscribe:

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker By E.L James

Review of  'Fifty Shades Darker' By E.L James





The Following Review has SPOILERS!
Please, if you have not read the book, reframe from reading this review before hand.


Rated: M for Mature readers.

I will make this a somewhat short review of Fifty Shades Darker, Since it's been a little while since I've read it. (A little over a week) and the book is mixing a little with Fifty Shades Freed.

Fifty Shades Darker is by far my favorite in this book series. As I perdicted from the first novel, I enjoyed it a lot more then the last book.  Christian has grown in my eyes. I started to actually like Mr. Fifty Shades, and could easily see why Anasastia Steele fell for him. But once again Christian's controlling nature puts my feelings for him at bay. and I fustrates me to no end. I'm not going to lie, the pairing of Christian and Ana annoyes me. Because where as he grows as a person, she comes acorss as weak. I really was hoping for a little bit more of a resistance to Christian from Ana. I wanted to see Christian work for her forgiveness, given their last encounter, but low and behold, the evening he appears to say sorry, these two crazy cats get hot and fresh. Admittly, it's the way Ana wants it. She wants the vaniella sex and Christian is up for that as long as he has Ana, but there is no limit where Christian Grey tries to control this woman. I stated in the Fifty Shades Freed review that I liked one scene where Ana found her voice and gave Mr. Grey a word-lashing. But I truely believe that scene should of happened in this book. These two should of talked about Elena in this book, They should of talked period. I understood why these two didn't actually have the get to know you thing going on for them because Christian didn't want that. He wanted Ana as a submissive, but once he started wanting Ana as more then a Sub. I wanted to ask him. Why? Why did he want her? he didn't really know her, truely. What he knows is what he got by stalking her. and getting her background checked. Oh and how she responds while he pleasures her. Her body he knows, Her date of birth and the latter? most definately but What is her favorite color? What is her favorite movie? How does she feel about this topic and this topic?
None of those he knows. I know knowing those things don't equal up to love. But Christian believes Ana is a brave, strong woman. I'm just trying to figure out how and why.
Elena once again makes her apperence in this book. and once again I hate her. I can't stand cougars. and she just makes me sick. Ex-Subs are everywhere in this book and it turns out Christian likes to punish burnettes. I would be more freaked out by this personally, but Ana seems perfectly fine with everything. He's her Fifty Shades after all. ( O.o )
The pace in this book is a lot better then the last. I like the drama of Christian and Elena, and even Jack Hyde. (Ana...your a moron for wanting to go to NY. I even knew that douche was bad. BLIND WOMAN!)
The writing is about the same as it is in the rest of the book. The sex is...there. as always. Christian is barable here. Ana is...*SKIPS*
over all this book was better. I loved the I love yous from Christian. Very in character. The Elena scene in the back with Grace being a BADASS MILF? check.
Over all...This is book I liked the most. and if the last book was like this one I would of recommend it.

Happy Readings Lovlies!

Tiff

Tiff's Rating: FOUR cookies out of Five.

0 comments:

Post a Comment