Subscribe:

Friday, August 10, 2012

What's Next?!

Are you confused as to what I'm reading and Reviewing next?

You should be. Because so am I.






Okay in all seriousness. I'm reading The Highlander series right now. I plan to finish that and since I'm reading them really quickly it's hard to say what Book I'm currently reading now. Which happens a lot when I read because I don't stop and go "Oh wait. I have to post that on my Book reblog." Instead I fly through a series.

So as for my currently reading section? Uh....Hm. I don't know what to put. I guess I can make something that says "HIGHLANDER Series" huh? till I finish? it's six books and I'm only on 2. so it'll be on there for a little while.

Yeah I think I'll do that.

Please keep the faith. ;) I have not forgotten you!


xoxo
Tiff


PS- Say hello to RINGO! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment